For Personal Gifts, Click Here! For Tax-Deductible Gifts, See Information Under "About Us"

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Grandma Closer to Heaven



My mom contacted me from Texas and told me that my grandma is sick and in critical condition. The doctors say that she won't last another week in this "vale of tears." This world is not our home, we're just a-passin' through. Our treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue. I am leaving in the morning from Cambodia, headed to Texas for about two weeks. Please pray for our family during this time. I was very close to my grandma. She has both Alzheimers and Parkinsons disease. She has an infection spreading through her bloodstream now and is nearing Heaven's Door.

Thanks for all your prayers. I will use my mom's computer to check email from time to time.

No comments: